Post your computer/entertainment/room setup

StarchyPizza

wow... I now do not have any problems submitting a pic of my setup...

here's ya go!

dsc01945dn0.jpg

dsc01946hj5.jpg

<<<- my side of the desk : her side of the desk->>>

dsc01947gn5.jpg

dsc01950lf8.jpg

it's really not as bad as it 'looks' per-say.. just looks aweful on the camera (doesnt help iv been kinda lazy lately)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow pretty sick setup...some scary wires i might say.. wuts ur electric ill if i might ask?

In the winter 110-120 depending on number of days in the cycle, in the summer 170ish because of the AC. Started moving all my furniture aorund so a new "Command Center" (watch Die Hard4 if you dont get the reference) is under construction.

iyeman.. sick setup but i must say i wouldnt let you hook up my server room lols. course you can tell by my pic im not a pure 'cable management' type of person either.

BUD LIGHT PRESENTS

REAL MEN OF GENIOUS (reeall men of geeeieniooous)

Here's to you MR. Mad HakHouse Watcher (mr MAD hakhouse watcheer!)

When you connect cables it always goes intertwined with all others (cant find the cat5e!!!)

So open up a cold can of budlight Mr. magic of the christmas lights (christmas vacation reference)

For when the cables get spidery, you'll always be our Master of the 'WEB'...

(REAL MEN OF GEEEIIEENNIOUUSSSSS)

iyeman.. sick setup but i must say i wouldnt let you hook up my server room lols. course you can tell by my pic im not a pure 'cable management' type of person either.

BUD LIGHT PRESENTS

When you connect cables it always goes intertwined with all others (cant find the cat5e!!!)

So open up a cold can of budlight Mr. magic of the christmas lights (christmas vacation reference)

Im always redoing my setup every few months...the cables alwasy start off nice and neat but...after 2 months of adding/removing/moveing stuff it turns into a nice maze :P whats really funny is im in the process of moving all this to another room and atm i think i have it all hooked back up but...I have extra cables...

BUD LIGHT PRESENTS

:lol: EPIC I need to get a couple pics of mine >_>

yah, dont you love how you have to clean the damn thing every 6 months when it sounds like your sitting in front of a central A/C unit?

btw.. yah, this is how it looks clean. We live in a small trailer, and we gotz too much shiz... Cant wait to buy a house!

agreed cleaning and keeping it clean is a pain in the behind.

The again compared to some of my mates the setups posted here are immaculate and spotless. Most people I know have panels and all sorts of crap missing from the case and don't get me started on work space!

I suspect most people cleaned prior to posting images, come on no male can be clean unless they suffer from OCD.

One thing that annoys me is as soon as I have my crap in a mint clean state I immediately trash it when repairing comp's or doing lab stuff for school.