Post your computer/entertainment/room setup

StarchyPizza

Here is my room(I'm only 16)

I bought everything myself. Besides the bed,sheets, blinds,etc.

I did buy my own

-logitech speakers(2 short desk speakers and 1 subwoofer)

-Xbox 360 and games

-Xbox 360 controllers

-Ravens helmet fathead

Don't pay attention to the carpet I still haven't gotten a new one yet.

I really need to clean up those wires too

and I have to build my new desk.

Alot to do haha.

2ujh0mr.jpg

2u9lg91.jpg

64nv2q.jpg

29uzxuo.jpg

2z9ju3r.jpg

2quj4fa.jpg

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whats with the big tub of petroleum jelly ? :lol::lol::lol:

actually petroleum jelly comes in handy for lubricating the D pad on game console controllers. after a while they can rub your thumbs raw and cause blisters, especially when youre playing fighting games or button mashers.

actually petroleum jelly comes in handy for lubricating the D pad on game console controllers. after a while they can rub your thumbs raw and cause blisters, especially when youre playing fighting games or button mashers.

that's what they alllll say ;)

setuplk6.jpg

and my incredibly ugly PC

sinkkkkqn8.jpg

and a later pic of my setup (my desk is pretty messed up because I am constantly cleaning it and that causes the coating to come off of the compressed fiber board desk)

(I am was testing out to make sure all of my extra videocards are working fine so i cold do random stuff with them

viddvg6.jpg

I've been meaning to get pics of my set up. It is still in an early beta state, and I have several more idea's for it.

I guess the main attraction is the

100+" Full 1080p projection screen

Under that I have two 46" 120htz lcd @ 1080p (yeah I said two, side by side) separated by the center channel of the 5.1 surround sound. I know the side channels are sitting at 100w but I'd have to ask my roommate what the sub is running at, it's truly massive though. like coffee table sized. This all runs into a receiver.

These are all sitting out the output side of a 4x4 HDMI matrix. so we can show whatever input on whatever output we want, or multiple at once.

On the input side we have,

HD cable box,

PS3

Xbox360

and another blue-ray, but we usually just use the PS3 and port a desktop into the mix on occasions.

I've also got an old desktop rigged up to the two 46" lcd's. Desktop needs some work, but for now it's nice to stream the hakhouse feeds onto the large screens.

I usually sit with my laptop on a lapdesk in the "couch". That is a 3 seat theater style piece, with reclining seats and cup holders.

I'm still moving in, and I have several more idea's for the living room. I would like to get a HTPC of some sort, and make my old tower a home server to play with. I was also considering making a new Gaming rig. OR maybe just making one KICKASS one to pull double/triple duty. I have to constantly remind myself that I already have a bunch of toys and need to use what I have.

In total i count 8 screens of one type or another sitting around the living room. Like I said I'm still moving in, and some of the stuff hasn't hit storage yet, but having it sit out where I can see it helps me try and make plans to use it.

Like, we also have idea's of setting up this 17" 720p lcd tv in the kitchen so when we are cooking dinner we can catch our show OR read off a cookbook recipe.

Anyway, I'll get some pictures up when I can, some encouragement might make that happen sooner ;)

And yes I realize that the set up is ridiculous.

[...]

100+" Full 1080p projection screen

Under that I have two 46" 120htz lcd @ 1080p (yeah I said two, side by side) separated by the center channel of the 5.1 surround sound. I know the side channels are sitting at 100w but I'd have to ask my roommate what the sub is running at, it's truly massive though. like coffee table sized. This all runs into a receiver.

These are all sitting out the output side of a 4x4 HDMI matrix. so we can show whatever input on whatever output we want, or multiple at once.

On the input side we have,

HD cable box,

PS3

Xbox360

and another blue-ray, but we usually just use the PS3 and port a desktop into the mix on occasions.

[...]

And yes I realize that the set up is ridiculous.

Holy crap I'm jealous.

Here's my room, sorry it isn't an entertainment room or gaming room but its all i got. It is yes very messy, i am planning on cleaning it and re-doing everything, getting a new pc so i will have a dvr, vcr, dvd player, 22'' screen, the tv in the photos and much much more. ANd it will be neat ....lol....for awhile atleast until i get on a roll again and mess it all up.

th_100_0505.jpg

th_100_0506.jpg

th_100_0507.jpg

th_100_0508.jpg

th_100_0509.jpg

th_100_0510.jpg

th_100_0511.jpg

CIMG0966.jpg

quizimg.png

CIMG0968.jpg

quizimg.png

CIMG0950.jpg

quizimg.png

CIMG0949.jpg

quizimg.png

CIMG0677.jpg

quizimg.png

im too lazy to get up and take a pic of the closet underneath the stairs but theres a bunch more crap in there too

i don't know really. i suppose i just like buying computers. i dont like my primary laptop/desktop to be more than 2 years old, so i'm constantly getting new ones. and sometimes when something new comes out i want to get one. like the mini note i got a few weeks after it came out.

what do you do to afford these stay unmarried and no children? haha

lol no actually i am married and have a child.