Things I need to do.

C0DEM0NKEY

I thought you guys would get a kick out of me listing some of my future Todo lists.

Since I can't seem to view mine! Ahem why I need to host the stuff myself. Instead of having CodedNinja host it cause it takes up space on his Servers & prolly uses some of his bandwith too.

Number 1: Get some more Sleep.

Number 2: List out all my project ideas.

Number 3: Start working on Getting a job for now.

Number 4: Save up for my Wedding in May. (May 30, 2009 I am getting married.)

Number 5: Start working on Getting a Place for us to live asap while I am Honeymooning.

Number 6: Start working on all those Projects while I find a space to start doing that

Number 7: Get some more sleep again :lol:

I thought you guys would get a kick out of me listing some of my future Todo lists.

Since I can't seem to view mine! Ahem why I need to host the stuff myself. Instead of having CodedNinja host it cause it takes up space on his Servers & prolly uses some of his bandwith too.

Number 1: Get some more Sleep.

Number 2: List out all my project ideas.

Number 3: Start working on Getting a job for now.

Number 4: Save up for my Wedding in May. (May 30, 2009 I am getting married.)

Number 5: Start working on Getting a Place for us to live asap while I am Honeymooning.

Number 6: Start working on all those Projects while I find a space to start doing that

Number 7: Get some more sleep again :lol:

and not post on the internet at Christmas?

I have a largish white board for my room, It is in constant use. Seems my lists are never ending. It also works as a great place to draw up schematics and diagrams to explain things to friends. It's constantly being taken down and moved to a better place to explain things.

The gf likes it too, leaving me sweet notes, and reminders.

Very helpful, Get one or two. I have one in my kitchen as well, for all the stuff me and my room mate need to get for food and what not. Nice to know when someone uses the last of, or we are low on, something, like toilet paper.