mini PC question.

tonye84

I am looking for a nice fast Linux compatible mini or pocket PC. I have been looking at Hak5 for some time now and couldn't help but to notice the small Laptop looking PC one of the guys had that had the Hak5 sticker on the back. If you don't know what Im talking about yet, its the smallest one they have I think, and he has it with him just about every time. I hope I've given enough info. I just want to know what kind it is, and maybe where I can find it.

Thanks

It's Darren's Acer Aspire One (AAO). There are versions that run linux or windows xp.

You can find them most places, newegg especially. (Unless of course mwave sells them, then you ought to buy from them as they're show supporters.)

I won't go into details as they are all over the place in the forums. Search for Acer Aspire and/or AAO and they should drop like flies. Note: Much of the latest information are for the XP capable versions.

It's Darren's Acer Aspire One (AAO). There are versions that run linux or windows xp.

You can find them most places, newegg especially. (Unless of course mwave sells them, then you ought to buy from them as they're show supporters.)

I won't go into details as they are all over the place in the forums. Search for Acer Aspire and/or AAO and they should drop like flies. Note: Much of the latest information are for the XP capable versions.

u mean to tell me, that little pc that probly can fit in my pocket is an AAO?

u mean to tell me, that little pc that probly can fit in my pocket is an AAO?

That depends on the size of your pocket.

Seriously though, you asked about a "mini or pocket pc" you didnt actually say that you wanted to put the thing in a pocket. If you need something that kind of size, consider the nokia 810 or the Fujutsu Lifebook U810

That depends on the size of your pocket.

Seriously though, you asked about a "mini or pocket pc" you didnt actually say that you wanted to put the thing in a pocket. If you need something that kind of size, consider the nokia 810 or the Fujutsu Lifebook U810

I was describing how small it is..

I think again newegg has some 7" net6books. but i don't know what that is there is a new AMD geodge its like 4 in but Why the crap would you want one OMG

I just want a powerful, small, pc that would be very easy to carry. possibly without a carrying case. it doesn't have to be the netbook, but small/tiny.

I'm pretty sure thats a nintendo DS that he has. if you have the money you may want to look into HTC Shift or HTC Advantage.