Fon mtd problem

Hey,

I'm trying to put Jasager on my fon router (FIRMWARE: 0.7.0 r4). I'm using the instructions from http://wiki.hak5.org/wiki/Fon_Jasager_Install but I keep having problems at step 9. This is where you flash the kernel, but I get errors when I run the command. This is the error: "Could not open mtd device: vmlinux.bin.17 Can't open device for writing!"

Everything before this went correctly and I've tried several times now, each time I get the same error. Any suggestions?

3121695012_526be52be8.jpg

I've completed the Jasager install, but I'm having another problem. Everything seemed to work fine and I made it to the jasager page. I enabled Karma and made sure I'm in Blacklist mode. But not my macbook, EEEpc, or ipod touch show any of their preferred networks. Instead the Fon has setup a wireless network under the SSID: OpenWrt. I can connect to this and see the connection in Jasager. I've tried rebooting and also reinstalling Jasager and the mad wifi stuff.