Jasager with linksys?

Although i love the useing a FON to do this, I want to know if it is possible to use my linksys routers to do the same as a FON. I heard you guys say in the video at the end it could be possible on other platforms. i was wondering if you guys already had a way to do this on linksys. and if you don't maybe you could explain a way?

With the current setup, no, the linksys doesn't use an atheros chipset so you can't use the patched madwifi drivers.

If you fancy re-writing the base system to use airbase then you may get it to work.

If I get chance over the holidays I may look at this, but don't hold your breath.

With the current setup, no, the linksys doesn't use an atheros chipset so you can't use the patched madwifi drivers.

If you fancy re-writing the base system to use airbase then you may get it to work.

If I get chance over the holidays I may look at this, but don't hold your breath.

i thank you for your Input. it seems like a good project for me to figure out if i can.

i do hope you find the time but if you cant thank you anyways.

Linksys usually uses broadcom and these cards are not the best for any type of wireless shenanigans. I am using one in my lappy atm and the lack of proper linux drivers really hinders what all can be done with it.

Yeah the broadcom in my macbook has almost no support in linux besides ndiswrapper and that is very flakey. I wish they would open up drivers for linux.