over a hundred grand!

RogueHart

Yes the parent domain not the subdomain.

yes i know. hence the topic subtitle "for a lol"

Every time i see one of them web site worth evaluators I enter google.com in just for giggles and so far i have seen 2 of them crash my browser and one saying "You got to be kidding!" an another saying "Woops" but this one gave me the figure of $1.2 billion.

well I meant rougue because hes whooping your 45 cents with $145 a day it says

im on a free webhost. the webhost is worth that much. not my site in particular. i get about 15 per day. with no clicks on ads so i havent made a dime

yahoo mail is still #1 because everyone has at one point (if not now) used their service and yahoo holds the majority of email addresses.

yahoo mail is still #1 because everyone has at one point (if not now) used their service and yahoo holds the majority of email addresses.

Past tense. Yahoo is dead. MS knew it. The only thing keeping them afloat is ad revenue. Someone has to balance out the google juggernaut. It could be that yahoo provides the ads that feed this statistics service.

Check this one:

http://www.websiteoutlook.com/www.hak5.org

Past tense. Yahoo is dead. MS knew it. The only thing keeping them afloat is ad revenue. Someone has to balance out the google juggernaut. It could be that yahoo provides the ads that feed this statistics service.

Check this one:

i wouldnt say that. most of the time when i see emails anywhere on the web they are yahoo and it is considerably easier to setup a gmail account so it cant be quick setup. and i personally use yahoo for my private email and spam email. i only use gmail for site related stuff.

Check this one:

i wouldnt say that. most of the time when i see emails anywhere on the web they are yahoo and it is considerably easier to setup a gmail account so it cant be quick setup. and i personally use yahoo for my private email and spam email. i only use gmail for site related stuff.