New Part of the Website

sirBAMF

What if Hak5 added challenges kind of like hackthissite and hellbound hackers. They could have tutorials and easy challenges for the noobs and harder, more complicated challenges for the experienced. That way there could be a point system and then a ranking system and maybe a few prizes inbetween.

it would be cool if there was like coding challenges like every week, and then prizes given out.

You guys are aware that all these guys and girls have FULL TIME JOBS on top of Hak5... right? If you really want it, you could always create it and administer it for the Hak5 community like many do with the forums, game servers and other projects.

Don't overload them or we'll lose the show! (Given that it takes Darren a WEEK to make a 20$ usb missile launcher work - and even then he has to farm it out to a pinch hitter - maybe he should go Hak5 full time. )

(Forgive me Darren. I was trying to save you and ended up crucifying you. Oh well, there are always casualties.)

Yeah I'd love to have weekly code competitions. Hell, I'd do 'em in place of the current trivia questions. I put out a call for help on this project a few weeks ago but never heard anything back. I don't have time to develop unique code competitions but I'm willing to work with anyone willing to volunteer.

Yeah I'd love to have weekly code competitions. Hell, I'd do 'em in place of the current trivia questions. I put out a call for help on this project a few weeks ago but never heard anything back. I don't have time to develop unique code competitions but I'm willing to work with anyone willing to volunteer.

I'm a CS student right now in college and we get off in like a week so i would love to help you develop something around a code competition for the show.

Maybe some little competitions for like beginners into VB 2005 or something.

Maybe something not restricted to a commercial product?