Defacing a Website, or doing a DNS attack

Ti22

Police were carring around automatic weapons, they would trap people on the street and pretty much put them into concentration camps. If you watched the second video that I posted (Only 11minutes long) you would see that Americans are losing their rights, it goes right with my "Your only as free as your government desides." Also did you hear about the scientific proof that the twin towers were taken down by thermite and not just because of the planes flying into them, it has to be a inside job. BTW I'm not a nut.

If it was an inside job, consider this. The goverment isn't a single cohesive element, its a collection of factions fighting turf wars. Imagine if one such faction thought that america had become to weak, and wasn't going to be able to stand up to china in 50years time. The solution, allow a terrorist cell to attack america, by aiding them, or hindering the american defence, this would prompt a renewed interest in military power after the climb-down from the cold war.

This would force america into a long protracted ground campaign, but also provide funding, and real world expirence in fighting modern wars. Face it, vietnam was a fuckup, the balkans was peackeeping and gulf war 1 was a let down. Thus when china does start to vi with America and europe for resources, America will have a well trained, highly funded effective army to counter china's millions of poorly trained and ill equiped troops. And robots... lots of combat ready robots.

The current dispute over the middle east is a spit in the dirt, once america has alternative energys worked out the middle east will lose its wealth and end up like africa. IE poor and hungry.

Police were carring around automatic weapons, they would trap people on the street and pretty much put them into concentration camps. If you watched the second video that I posted (Only 11minutes long) you would see that Americans are losing their rights, it goes right with my "Your only as free as your government desides." Also did you hear about the scientific proof that the twin towers were taken down by thermite and not just because of the planes flying into them, it has to be a inside job. BTW I'm not a nut.

The video is interesting, although largely irrelevent to my question about stuff happening "right after 9/11". Most of the stuff in there is pre-11/9 (video of woman being arrested for no reason was from 2000, Project Megiddo report was released in 1999, the FEMA(?) guy was recorded in July 2001). Also concentration camp is a very loaded term, I don't think anything the police were doing compares to the emotional connotations that phrase has.

Have you ever seen The Power of Nightmares by Adam Curtis? That is very interesting. It's probably available on Google Video.

I'm very skeptical about the conspiracy theories about how the WTC attacks happened, but I'm also very skeptical about how the government says it happened. Basically I don't have any idea what happened and I don't pretend I do know.

The question I usually ask of these consipiracy theorists is: if the government was going to bring down the World Trade Center and blame terrorists, why would they make it look like it happened by a method that many claim wouldn't make them collapse and having to replace the plane with a drone plane/use missiles/use thermite instead of just using one of those methods and saying terrorists used thermite or whatever?

The current dispute over the middle east is a spit in the dirt, once america has alternative energys worked out the middle east will lose its wealth and end up like africa. IE poor and hungry.

War is pritty much created to boost the economy... check stats if you think thats BS

Erm how can I say this people who are waiting for alternative energies are nuts they've been around for over 100 years (Like I said see Tesla's work - hell he even had a more effecent engine). There's an entire branch of Physics based on Gravity & magnetism missing - seems to be deliberatly so too - hell aparently the American Patent office will thro you out if they in anyway don't understand your invention and brand it a perpetual

device.

The entire economy is based on Oil so what happens when you remove it?

Edit as an aside for those who like to think...

http://jnaudin.free.fr/meg/meg.htm

One of the only patented ones out there I think it has a COP (Coefficient Of Performance - if I recall correctly) of 5 meaning you get 5 time out what you put in.

http://www.opensourceenergy.org/C9/Invento...es/default.aspx

This stuff blows my tiny mind and then I look at 2 simple magnets pulling themselves together and think... well there has to be energy there, oids anyone? lol

Edit as an aside for those who like to think...

http://jnaudin.free.fr/meg/meg.htm

One of the only patented ones out there I think it has a COP (Coefficient Of Performance - if I recall correctly) of 5 meaning you get 5 time out what you put in.

Hmm, how does that work then? I mean where does the energy come from? There is no working model of this, and no evidence that it works, so I'll believe it when there's a working one generating electricity.

This stuff blows my tiny mind and then I look at 2 simple magnets pulling themselves together and think... well there has to be energy there, oids anyone? lol

Well, yes, but to get them apart you have to use the same amount of energy they have when being pulled together, plus when they are pulled together they lose some energy because it is transferred to the air, even if you did it in a vacuum and could harness the energy of the magnets pulling each other together with a 100% efficiency you would still only have enough energy to pull them apart again, which is pretty useless.

Hmm, how does that work then? I mean where does the energy come from? There is no working model of this, and no evidence that it works, so I'll believe it when there's a working one generating electricity.

People are still trying to figure that out, some people call it energy from the void a limitless source that is. I'm still reading more and mroe about it all bit by bit oh and there are videos (of much better systems than COP=5 too around the net)

Well, yes, but to get them apart you have to use the same amount of energy they have when being pulled together, plus when they are pulled together they lose some energy because it is transferred to the air, even if you did it in a vacuum and could harness the energy of the magnets pulling each other together with a 100% efficiency you would still only have enough energy to pull them apart again, which is pretty useless.

Knew you'd say that, I lost the link a guy in Europe has created an unstable wheel/clamp of magnets the morehe closes the clamp on the wheel the faster it spins, so you can just leave it closed spinning lol. There is energy in instability :) For example any unstable object has potential energy so what happens if I force it into a senario where it can never be stable? (Arn't Oids almost an example of that?)

This is old too

http://www.newmediaexplorer.org/sepp/2004/...fan_company.htm