If i were to be elected president my first act would be...

DingleBerries

or you could use the money that would other wise be used to build said fortress to bail out companies from there own incompetence... no chance of impeachment or any thing apparently, particularly if congress disapproves of the bailout .

Many presidents in our past, and present, have blown congressional decision off, see andrew jackson. But this is about what you would do, not me.. I like an idea of a fortress, it shows power and ruggedness. I guess bailing out companies is a good idea too, but I also think the greed CEOs need to take a pay cut to help keep their companies afloat, see Toyota Ceo's pay vs. Greedy Ford, GM CEOs pay

Many presidents in our past, and present, have blown congressional decision off, see andrew jackson. But this is about what you would do, not me.. I like an idea of a fortress, it shows power and ruggedness. I guess bailing out companies is a good idea too, but I also think the greed CEOs need to take a pay cut to help keep their companies afloat, see Toyota Ceo's pay vs. Greedy Ford, GM CEOs pay

I'd significantly reduce the size of the military.

I'd significantly reduce the size of the military.

With the current job market the way it is do you think that would be wise? The American people have a strong love for their vets, and to see many of them put out on the streets isnt a good thing, but if you are going with the Obama thing i agree. Obama's infrastructure plan isnt anything new. After WWII many of the vets were hired by the government to do road work, granted that they wernt paid as much it still kept many of them from becoming homeless.

Home less people are always going to be a problem. Even if you give them free accommodation they will still be on the street begging because it's too lucrative. Simply giving the homeless a place to stay is too simple, any solution has to be completely mad in order for it to work. Other wise it would just be open to abuse for what ever reason.

You can't give then crap job like rubbish collector or the like, they just won't show up for work and the crap jobs just won't get done.

Ideas?

Give them a desk job somewhere or a security job....If their pay is considered too low for them to survive then they should get a little "vet bonus" or something to help them out. I would gladly give my tax money to someone who atleast fought for my country. But they have to atleast be giving an effort. Kind of off topic but look at the people who use and abuse welfare. they say they cant afford food but are driving a escalde around town. and then people want to give more to welfare, but life is hard for me and my family why don't I get some help, because I don't like to take peoples money....Everyone can get a job somewhere, macdonalds is always hiring come on.

Give them a desk job somewhere or a security job....If their pay is considered too low for them to survive then they should get a little "vet bonus" or something to help them out. I would gladly give my tax money to someone who atleast fought for my country. But they have to atleast be giving an effort. Kind of off topic but look at the people who use and abuse welfare. they say they cant afford food but are driving a escalde around town. and then people want to give more to welfare, but life is hard for me and my family why don't I get some help, because I don't like to take peoples money....Everyone can get a job somewhere, macdonalds is always hiring come on.

I think this is appropriate . Sorry non US residents <_<