BNP member list

will-wtf

Honestly you cant find it... Just out of curiosity I decided to find it and it took no more then 3 mins, including load times. At first I thought DarkBlueBox was being gay, but if you see what information is there i think that posting a link to the information is despicable. Its cool and all, but i think the posting of email, birthdates and addresses is way beyond what should have been released. Names is ok, many people share sir names but the party would know that they have been compromised. So to you DarkBlueBox bravo for not posting the link.

Honestly you cant find it... Just out of curiosity I decided to find it and it took no more then 3 mins, including load times. At first I thought DarkBlueBox was being gay, but if you see what information is there i think that posting a link to the information is despicable. Its cool and all, but i think the posting of email, birthdates and addresses is way beyond what should have been released. Names is ok, many people share sir names but the party would know that they have been compromised. So to you DarkBlueBox bravo for not posting the link.

Honestly you can find it... I think it crosses the line though with DOB etc.. You nearly have enought info on them to produce fake documents

Honestly you can find it... I think it crosses the line though with DOB etc.. You nearly have enought info on them to produce fake documents

Pull a Palin on one of there email address, have there bank account send a reset email to it and begin money transfer. With there DOB there is a lot that can be done, sometimes banks make it a habit of shower the user their SSN, I have a very reputable bank and if i log in and go to my document it shows all my info(addy, SSN, DOB, ect), however i have no money so they can steal all of the 5 big ones in my account. Yeah FDIC!

Yes, I found it, im not going to share it as I think its horrible that someone did that, yes, i may not agree with the party (and they are entitled to support them), but im not going to give out their members details, its just sad.

I would agree, but my fingers keep slipping on the keyboard and creating hyperlinks. Technically, it's not my fault. <_<