Obama Presidency Natrual Citizen.

Zimmer

You sir are a retard if you believe this shit. His sources are about as creditable as wikipedia. If i tell you I have a source behind the scenes that tells me Mother Tersa had anal sex on multiple occasions and put that on the web, does it make any more real. I applaud Obama for not producing a birth certificate, just like he did in his interview with US weekly and the boxer v. brief questions, he is not allowing these senseless allegations to affect him.

Obama was born in Hawaii and even if he wer eborn out of the US (LIke McCain was) he would be a citizen because his mother was a US citizen.

Don't take their criticism too seriously, especially if people are willing to call you a retard if you believe it. Do I believe it I would have to say no being 90% sure and leave the 10% out because sometimes truth is stranger than fiction.

http://www.obamacrimes.com/index.php/news/...s-supreme-court

Berg is also the guy who sued Bush saying he was responsible for 9/11, so yeah, nut Berg is a nutjob. As much as I hate Bush, thinking he was able to orchestrate 9/11 is giving him too much credit.

Berg is also the guy who sued Bush saying he was responsible for 9/11, so yeah, nut Berg is a nutjob. As much as I hate Bush, thinking he was able to orchestrate 9/11 is giving him too much credit.

Yeah, I would have liked to see those documents that he was talking about when Obama attended that school in Indonesia.

On the other hand I have to say that the Government would not over look something so serious, but who knows, As for me I have to look at both sides of the argument instead of attacking someone who has a different point of view with absolutes and crude language.

I would like to see the birth certificate just to shut people up; "Look their it is now be quiet!"

Yeah, I would have liked to see those documents that he was talking about when Obama attended that school in Indonesia.

On the other hand I have to say that the Government would not over look something so serious, but who knows, As for me I have to look at both sides of the argument instead of attacking someone who has a different point of view with absolutes and crude language.

I would like to see the birth certificate just to shut people up; "Look their it is now be quiet!"

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington...bama-birth.html

bobirthcertificate.jpg

Yeah, its not an original document, but even I do not have my original Birth Certificate. I had to go to the court house where I was born to get a copy of mine just to change my license address. But this does serve as a legal document and proof of his Birth in Hawaii. If you look closely, the stamp on the back comes through, this is from 2007, long before Berg filed suit against him. I imagine he would have had to produce it at some point when he filed to run for presindent, to even be eligible.

http://www.factcheck.org/UploadedFiles/bir...rtificate_3.jpg This one actually shows the doc number, why they block it out, I don't know, cause there isn't really anything you can do with it other than look it up by number.

Considering how low Palin was going during the campaign, plus how hard Hillary fought in the primary's if there had been anything going in this then how come neither of them used it? Both of them could have used this to instantly kill his campaign, both of them had the motive and the means to use it but neither did. Since neither of them did, I don't think there was much in it.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/washington...bama-birth.html

Yeah, its not an original document, but even I do not have my original Birth Certificate. I had to go to the court house where I was born to get a copy of mine just to change my license address. But this does serve as a legal document and proof of his Birth in Hawaii. If you look closely, the stamp on the back comes through, this is from 2007, long before Berg filed suit against him. I imagine he would have had to produce it at some point when he filed to run for presindent, to even be eligible.

http://www.factcheck.org/UploadedFiles/bir...rtificate_3.jpg This one actually shows the doc number, why they block it out, I don't know, cause there isn't really anything you can do with it other than look it up by number.

Pixels and wh... Fuck it.

Um..

Dont you think they would've looked at this before letting him even run for president? Don't you think they would've discussed this issue that may arise, before electing him? I mean, more than half the country would be enraged if they suddenly said, "oh sorry. You can't be president, Mr. President."

There will always be haters... I'm proud to not be one of them. :)

Well like snubs said he would have been fully checked out and it's not probable that the whole government has made a mistake that easily(besides everything else they do).

But I just hope he actually does something good even though I didn't support any of our candidates because it's all crocked up BS that probably won't be true. But you know what I hope he proves me wrong, I really don't care that he is black, Muslim, or whatever else he might be, just do good for me and my country.

Yah, I can attest to the thoroughness of the background check the government uses. For my InfoSec certificates I had to pay for most of them and they were pretty extensive. When I go to Tulsa University for my masters, that background check will take a year. From what I understand the Feds will talk to anybody that I have had contact with along with the usual.

Well all you have to do to keep them busy is to say nothing at all.

As far as being a "good little German" I can be somewhat of a network Nazi when I want to be. Anyway that's a different topic all together.

You know there are people out there saying "Oh, that's just a forged document" which to me is nothing but a bunch of sour grapes that don't do anyone any good.