WIZZYWIG #2 released!

blackriver

cover.jpg

The second book in the awesome WIZZYWIG series has been released! It can be ordered for the ridiculously small fee of $15, and for that you get a beautiful graphic novel filled to the brim with hacker culture. I haven't actually got my copy yet (the book has just been released) but I loved WIZZYWIG #1 and I'm sure the Hak5 crowd will as well.

http://www.edpiskor.com/wizzy2.html

cover.jpg

The second book in the awesome WIZZYWIG series has been released! It can be ordered for the ridiculously small fee of $15, and for that you get a beautiful graphic novel filled to the brim with hacker culture. I haven't actually got my copy yet (the book has just been released) but I loved WIZZYWIG #1 and I'm sure the Hak5 crowd will as well.

http://www.edpiskor.com/wizzy2.html

We just got a dozen of the first volume to give away as the trivia prize and I expect to do the same for the second book. You can read the first 51 pages on the site if you like. I skimmed through it but I'm waiting for my copy to really soak it up. Ed Piskor does the hack/phreak community a lot of justice with his amazing Wizzywig series.

dude! awesome! I loved the first one, and I cant wait to see the second one :)

Mine arrived yesterday and they look great, looking forward to getting some time to actually read them!

Constructive criticism would be the image size though, there seems to be a whitespace border of about 4cm all around the page, it feels a little too much and if it was less, the image could be larger, and therefore easier to read.

That's not a big deal, and it's probably just me getting old and needing glasses! but I thought I'd mention it.

• 2 weeks later...

I just finished the second book two days ago. I stand by my statement that this is an absolute MUST for anybody who digs hacking and comics. Ed Piskor combines hacking, storytelling and art in a manner that would make any hacker, cracker, phreak or even lamer go absolutely woot.

It's a piece of hacker culture. GET. THIS. BOOK!