Looking for challengers - UT99 November 29

Darren Kitchen

is there anyway of getting the game to run smoother or is it totally base on yr internet connection? played today and it was great but it was so jerky!......need to frag jaina really bad....whats up donnie!!!

Do you have the 436 patch for connection issues?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have this game and I just loaded it on my new laptop. I found out that it plays like crap because I have an X2 processor. I have read all sorts of threads on how to make it play nice with dual core but so far, no luck. Anyone out there found a solution for this? I'm dyin to play with everyone. :angry:

Thanx.

What time does this thing start. I have a family dinner tonight and won't be home after 3pm till later tonight.

I have this game and I just loaded it on my new laptop. I found out that it plays like crap because I have an X2 processor. I have read all sorts of threads on how to make it play nice with dual core but so far, no luck. Anyone out there found a solution for this? I'm dyin to play with everyone. :angry:

Thanx.

while unreal is running, right click on it in task manager, and click on "set affinity". uncheck one of the cores, and it should run fine. if not, follow this guide http://forum.notebookreview.com/showthread.php?t=60416