Gonzor Payload - What is the VNC Password?

Deathray

Hi Hak5 community. I successfully created a modded version of the Gonzor payload to only install vnc server and nothing else. Now what the heck is the password? I recall reading it on the Gonzor website last year I was playing with it. But seeing the website is down atm maybe someone can help me out?

Now I did manage to find this in vnc.reg:

"Password"=hex:bb,c4,e0,69,bc,4a,36,3b

"PasswordViewOnly"=hex:bb,c4,e0,69,bc,4a,36,3b

But a simple hex ascii converter wont do it. Any idea's as to what the password is?

Thanks in advance! (:

Hi Hak5 community. I successfully created a modded version of the Gonzor payload to only install vnc server and nothing else. Now what the heck is the password? I recall reading it on the Gonzor website last year I was playing with it. But seeing the website is down atm maybe someone can help me out?

Now I did manage to find this in vnc.reg:

"Password"=hex:bb,c4,e0,69,bc,4a,36,3b

"PasswordViewOnly"=hex:bb,c4,e0,69,bc,4a,36,3b

But a simple hex ascii converter wont do it. Any idea's as to what the password is?

Thanks in advance! (:

you need to change it to what you want it to be.... or make your own vnc payload.

Fine, but next time, I suggest you the search tool or googleing it... If it took me about 30 secs to find it, probably you would be able to find it too! Searching is the best way to find what you're looking for and it's a good way to find very interesting things you're not looking for too. :lol: