OLDEREPISODES

K33BZ

I have most of the episodes, however I am still missing episodes 3x08 and episode 3x11. I know they used to be on this site, but I cant find them no more. Looked on youtube.com, however they are not there either. Does anyone know where I can get those 2 episodes?

ok, I pretty much got the whole season 3, just missing those 2 episodes, is there anywhere else where I can get those 2 episodes individually

ok, Thanks didnt know it was seperate files in that one torrent. The season 3 torrent on Pirate bay doesnt have episode 3x11 however. Any one know where I can get that one?

ive got te first 3 seasons on data dvd's what do you need and ill try to upload them for you

@the crew

i thought rev 3 was going to re-host all the old eps? false assumption?

ive got te first 3 seasons on data dvd's what do you need and ill try to upload them for you

I got all episodes, except the last 3 of season 4, which I am downloading now, and I got episode 3x08 in my torrents downloading now, All I need is the last show of season 3 3x11. Cant find it anywhere.

didnt know rev3 was hosting the old episodes, i willl go check it out now

I got all episodes, except the last 3 of season 4, which I am downloading now, and I got episode 3x08 in my torrents downloading now, All I need is the last show of season 3 3x11. Cant find it anywhere.

just checked my dvd. it doesnt have 3x11 either. but unless your making a complete hak5 collection then i wouldnt worry about it. it was a 3-5 minute announcement saying they wouldnt be back on schedule due to the water disaster

trying to make the complete collection, I have ALL other episodes, even them crazy half episodes that were in season 1. I thought episode 3x10 was on the water damage that was 5 mins long.

3x11 was a tour of the Hak House, was it not?

i dont think. was it? i thought 3x10 was the tour because of the flood. and 3x11 was when they made the announcement that season 4 would be delayed