Streaming Green Screen

anthrounit

I am wanting to do a chroma key "green screen" video exectp i want to do it on the fly directly out to the web like to a site such as ustream the problem is it will only accept a hardware device like a camera or webcam i do have webcammax and vidblaster i am just messing with right now but i need to know if there is a way to get vegas to stream out (for green screen or anything else) to either one of these applications or directly. if not any ideas are welcome i just dont really want to buy some hardware that will sit around collecting dust that is why i am seeking a software solution. Thanks for any help guys.

I am wanting to do a chroma key "green screen" video exectp i want to do it on the fly directly out to the web like to a site such as ustream the problem is it will only accept a hardware device like a camera or webcam i do have webcammax and vidblaster i am just messing with right now but i need to know if there is a way to get vegas to stream out (for green screen or anything else) to either one of these applications or directly. if not any ideas are welcome i just dont really want to buy some hardware that will sit around collecting dust that is why i am seeking a software solution. Thanks for any help guys.

I use ULTRA for my chroma keying it is the best real time chroma keying app I have ever used. and it works with any color, not just green, just make sure the color you use for the background is no where else on the scene or on your body

http://www.videoguys.com/ultra.html

PS adobe bought out the serious magic company so their video editors also come with a copy of ultra

just make sure you have a good videocard as much of it relies on hardware acceleration