Windows Mobile 6 app

Brennan

I am hardcore into fitness and working out but my weakest point is being on time wither its taking my supplements or eating my meals but to make my question short I need a alarm clock that can have multiple times and can show a brief description like meal 1, meal 2, etc...and I prefer this to be free and before you say anything about google I know and I have tried and have found some but I didn't like them

There's one on here,

You can specify 3 times.

It's in the code challenge thread. (Search)

thanks but I should have gave a little more info I eat about 5 meals a day and I have about 3 times a day that I need to take supplements plus I would also like to through my normal alarm clock in there as well to wake me up. thanks anyway tough

It's open source so you could always add to it, Or ask the author. (He's a nice guy)

I am hardcore into fitness and working out but my weakest point is being on time wither its taking my supplements or eating my meals but to make my question short I need a alarm clock that can have multiple times and can show a brief description like meal 1, meal 2, etc...and I prefer this to be free and before you say anything about google I know and I have tried and have found some but I didn't like them

dude you can totally setup something like that with the calendar. you can setup meals and supplements as appointments and set the time days frequency etc that you want the alarm to go off for each one. i would use it for my meals and supplements but im a pro i got that shit down and i dont need a clock to remind me.

im using a crappy old verizon vx8300 or something and the calendar/alarm feature will do exactly what you want