Obama

SmoothCriminal

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Terrible troll... lolz.

Point #1: Most people in America supported Obama. Didn't you see the front page?

Point #2: Most people who use the Internet supported Obama. The 50% of Americans without broadband are predominantly in red states.

If only voters on the Internet (using Myspace or Facebook) was voting for President in 2008, here's how it would have looked:

election_results.gif

Blue = Obama

Shocking... Everything is blue in IP world...

Only time will tell.... But can we judge someone before they have done anything? I personally support obama about small buisneses, and perhaps this will give some economic stability, but there would need to be a reason for people to actually spend a little extra on something they could get from wal mart (tesco equivilant isnt it?)

On vako's posts i think they are well backed up and i second him.

Its dangerous to assume that Obama will fix everything, because he's pretty got his back against the wall on a lot of issues. But, compared to 2008 edition McCain he is a far better choice. Notice how the rest of the world was perhaps more happy you elected Obama than a lot of Americans? There is a reason for that.

The most important thing for Americans to do now is a: Don't let up on the pressure your putting him under, keep that up and don't let him forget why he was elected. B: Its not all down to him, if you want real change you need to get involved and stay involved. Otherwise you end up like the UK where the central government is blamed for every minor mistake anyone in government makes and there is zero accountability.

PS: Who else thinks that McCain circa 2000 and Obama would have made a great team?

OBAMA FTW Bitches! He seems pretty legit, but i walked into a gas station today and heard a bunch of people talking about how that "nigger" is going to get assassinated... racist shit like that makes me flip my lid. Ive grown up in the deepest parts of the south and I dont see things like these people.. Im glad these rednecks were to busy to make a difference and vote.

BTW @ Lord C, I admire you dreads sir

in my dream last night , obama had been assasinated ... freaky (must be strong theme in the hive mind right now... or maybe a visage of things to come ...

I've heard the Obama speach when he was in Berlin some time ago and was very impressed. Well, I'm not amarican but I hope he will bring some changes. From the outside it looks like this election can cause a lot of trouble. Hopefully he survive.