Cartoon pineapple source

Darren Kitchen

I've been asked about the Pineapple source so I've gone ahead and cleaned up the photoshop document for your enjoyment. I assume I was asked because people want to create wallpapers. That's awesome. Anyway you can get the photoshop file, including all eyes, expressions, and battle armor from http://www.hak5.org/temp/jasagerpineapple.rar or just grab the high res png from http://www.hak5.org/temp/jasager_pineapple.png

If you need the pineapple sound effects or otherwise just let me know.

the armor isnt available for use outside of hak5 but ill see if i can make the little guy a set or 2 of armor and post the files

Right, but that should extend to Jasager wallpapers. All I was saying in the note is that you probably shouldn't use it for other projects.

oh okay lol. well nonetheless ill see if i can make a set or 2 of armor for him lol

I found a higher res pinapple: YELLOW%20PINEAPPLE.JPG

Don't know what the Copyrights are on the pic, but if you own one, why not just take a picture of it?

jasagerpineappleStarWars.jpg

Not the best artwork I have done(Crappy star wars pic found on google, not high res) but thought it was funny enough to share.

I found a higher res pinapple:

Don't know what the Copyrights are on the pic, but if you own one, why not just take a picture of it?

Not the best artwork I have done(Crappy star wars pic found on google, not high res) but thought it was funny enough to share.

posted that in the community images yet? go post lol

posted that in the community images yet? go post lol

Meh... If people want it, then they can download it from this thread, but it's not exactly wallpaper quality IMHO. Also, can you edit your quote to take the image out of it. No need to have the image load multiple times, as it just slows downloading of the thread...

Meh... If people want it, then they can download it from this thread, but it's not exactly wallpaper quality IMHO. Also, can you edit your quote to take the image out of it. No need to have the image load multiple times, as it just slows downloading of the thread...

done

heres the first piece lol.

shieldvj4.png

ill make a sword in a couple minutes to match it

edit: it looks better when its scaled down. but that is the size of the png pineapple.

edit:

dang. it looks terrible full size. ill tweak it to fix the look and remove the bg

edit

shield2we4.png

hopefully that is a better version