Boot multiple ISO with PXE

djtiboy

Ok, just got a new aspire one netbook, and i got a little project for this little guy!

I'm wondering if some kind of system exist to let me boot my "bootable ISOs CD/DVD" on the network with my netbook. I don't care if it is running on linux / windows...

What would be nice is to boot a client computer, boot it from PXE, and a menu appear asking for witch image to load

(Ex:. Spinrite, UBCD, Windows XP, BT3, etc...) and my pxeserver (netbook) will automaticaly load the correct OS in the client system.

Or I load an ISO, in my TFTP server on my netbook and send it some kind of way to the client PXE card.

Possible or not?!

I've looked for this in the past without success. While it's possible to take (for instance) a live Ubuntu CD and make it bootable via PXE, I've not found a method that will network boot to a menu that will subsequently network boot unmodified ISO images.

Frankly, I think that product would simply be too useful to exist in this world :)