PhreakNIC

DingleBerries

it was a great time and awesome to party with Hak5, Sorry I didn't get to chat with mubix, every time I went looking for him, he was working for the Con (much respect to him for that!) I got very drunk and figured it was time for bed when the breathalyzer said I was .30

Things that happen at the con are great talks, the 9th floor is a place to just hang out, play rootwars, video games, look at others projects or just sit and talk tech. After all the talks, the parties begin and OH does Phreaknic know how to party.

Oh yeh forgot to mention it's in a terrible part of town (I.E. watching hookers from the 9th floor) but the good thing about that is, we pretty much get away with anything at the hotel since are are "respectable" ;)

All in all it's an awesome hacker con!!

Yea, for my first con, everyone was super cool. I got to mess with the root wars boxes, and by the end of the night I knew most of the passwords to the boxes. It was pretty cool stuff.

Did you get any footage of TelcoBob and his kickin' stereo? That would be awesome behind the credits or whatever.

Zraith

Yea, for my first con, everyone was super cool. I got to mess with the root wars boxes, and by the end of the night I knew most of the passwords to the boxes. It was pretty cool stuff.

Did you get any footage of TelcoBob and his kickin' stereo? That would be awesome behind the credits or whatever.

Zraith

If he was the dude with the moving party box on his back, hell yea we got footage! Daft punk ftw!