Hak5 Darknet

Deags

i wouldnt mind exchanging ideas in #hak5 but unfortunately i was banned for apparently using /me too many times. i was unaware of the limit. but if anyone would like to get a hold of me i have my own irc server in my sig, usually can find me in #420.

i wouldnt mind exchanging ideas in #hak5 but unfortunately i was banned for apparently using /me too many times. i was unaware of the limit. but if anyone would like to get a hold of me i have my own irc server in my sig, usually can find me in #420.

hahhaa

seems to be working just fine for everyone else. whats not working for you exactly. if youre trying to ssl its on port7000. also due to the nature of some of th things we talk about some of the guys over there are a littl paranoid about new people so just tell them that vector invited you.

Okay so here is a quick setup guide.

Download WASTE again.

https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.p...lease_id=582988

Extract .zip to C:\WASTE for example.

Run waste.exe

Set you name and identify. Generate Your Private Key. Set downloads dir.

Now open preferences.

Goto Network. Set the port you wish to use and forward if possible.

Now goto Password

enter "hak5"

1.jpg

Goto Pending Keys.

Auto-Accept is not checked by default it is safe to check is as we are all friends(for now at least).

5.jpg

Goto your IP Addr. and set that up

6.jpg

Now under File transfers goto Receiving. It is a good idea to check "Prompt before accepting".

7.jpg

Now goto sending. Check rescan ever 320 and rescan at startup. Add a folder or two and hit the Rescan Button.

8.jpg

OKAY NOW that WASTE is SETUP. LETS CONNECT.

In order to connect you need a friend on the inside(like me for example). From your friend you will need their ip(or host), port, public key. (Your friend needs ports forwarded).

You will need to give them you public key. To get your public key press the copy to clipboard button and privmsg it to your friend.

2.jpg

Now you need to add your friends key. It can be done by going to public keys and pressing Add. Paste the key into the box and press Load key text.

3.jpg

You should now see you friend.

4.jpg

Now that you and your friend have added each others keys. You then goto your network window and connect to your friend or your friend connects to you.

For example:

123.123.123.54:1337

Once connected you will see the other members of the network.