Wtf Screen

rtc443

hey guys i was doing my normal browsing today and came across this very interesting glitch or issue/problem. it first started with firefox (in which i thought it was just the website) but then pidgin started acting funny and then all at once everything started going to shit......screen shots below explain what im talking about...any ideas???

wtf1ez2.th.jpgthpix.gif

wtf2qc9.th.jpgthpix.gif

wtf4as8.th.jpgthpix.gif

also after restarting everything seems to be fine but who knows....

That depends. Is there updated drivers for your card? You should always update to the latest drivers when possible. If none are out there, then nothing to do.

That depends. Is there updated drivers for your card? You should always update to the latest drivers when possible. If none are out there, then nothing to do.

yes im pretty sure there are...do you know of any free programs that will automatically search and update your drives....jt wondering if not ill just do it the old find and download way.....thanks

Just go to the card manufacturers website. Mos tlikely i fyou don't know what to download, they have a tool that will diagnose tell you which driver to download or will do it for you, but allways go with the manufaturers site unless lookin for something like open source Linux drivers. Don't take a chance with third party driver sites when they could be fake or root kits.