We are in trouble...

digip

We are in trouble...

The population of the Untied States is approximately is 300 million people.

160 million are retired.

That leaves 140 million to do the work.

There are 85 million in school.

Which leaves 55 million to do the work.

Of this there are 35 million employed by the federal government.

Leaving 15 million to do the work.

2.8 million are in the armed forces preoccupied with killing Osama

Bin-Laden.

Which leaves 12.2 million to do the work.

Take from that total the 10.8 million people who work for state and city

Governments. And that leaves 1.4 million to do the work.

At any given time there are 188,000 people in hospitals.

Leaving 1,212,000 to do the work.

Now, there are 1,211,998 people in prisons.

That leaves just two people to do the work.

You and me.

And there you are,

Sitting on your ass,

At your computer, reading jokes.

Nice. Real nice.

So that is the kind of math public schools are teaching ... I didn't know there was an anti American math class.

I know the numbers are off. Especially around the 55 to 35, its 20, not 15, but I did not write the joke. It's still funny though.

• 2 months later...

the sad thing is there are still no jobs here... lol

Why would you post to this thread? Its over a month old.

Really people, be intelligent.

Why would you post to this thread if it's over a month old? Do you just enjoy flaming people? Or are you trying to get your post count up?

And you have the nerve to tell other people to "be intelligent"?

I coudl see bumping a thread when there is somehting relavent to add to it, but he has made several posts, almost all on old threads. Seems to me almost on purpose to bump old threads, but I hate to pigeon hole someone as a troll like that. With that said, give the guy a chance. Maybe he doesn't really understand what people mean by posting to an old thread. Its not like there is some rule that says don't post to old threads, its just sort of understood among forum users that you don't post to old threads when the topic is kind of over already.

The problem with posting to an old thread is the fact that said thread then gets pushed to the top of the forum.

That said, the thread had already been pushed to the top by... leetspeak here and I was informing him of his breach of tact. It doesn't help at all that you come in here and accuse me of the very thing I'm trying to fix.

Maybe if 'other people' were more intelligent they'd read the time-stamp on the past before mine and see that they're the ones that brought this up.

My post count? hahahahahaa. If I was trying to get my post count up, I'd probably be posting irrelevant comments to every old thread i found.

*cough*

the sad thing is there are still no jobs here... lol

*cough*

Also, please end this here. I wouldn't want to raise my post count or anything by being involved in a huge argument.

@jj - Just an FYI, I was referring to str33ts0ld13r, not you. I hear you man, I agree that posting on old threads is kind of not needed but unless someone has something meaningfull to add, then post away. Just my opinion.

I know you were not trying to get your post count up, so don't listen to Loony.

@ Loony Guitarist - your post was about as meaningfull as str33ts0ld13r has been to post on all these old threads he has been bumping. Maybe you are the one trying to get your post count up :wacko:

@str33ts0ld13r - Lets not muck up the rest of the forum with bumping dead threads used for cannon fodder and flame bait. People tend to not like it when you do that.

As for anyone else with regard to this thread and the bickering, give it a rest already. PM the person you have an issue with and explain to them why you think they should not have bumped an old thread, but do it between the two of you. I see str33ts0ld13r has made only a few posts, most or which are on old threads. He/she obviously doesn't seem to know common forum etiquette with respect to this area so lighten up. There are far better things we could be doing with our time.