What do you Drive. ?

Mad Pierre

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I drive a red (has to be red it goes faster don't give a shit wat u say it just does :P) R32 Nissan Skyline. Proudly displaying a Hak5 sticker on the back windshield, if I owned a digi camera you would have a photo :P

2008 Citroën C2 VTS Black

Ive only had it for about 6~ months, but love it, apart from the sequential Semi-Auto Gear box, with Lag btwn change.

citroen_cts.jpg

(Pic not mine, but of the Same year / Model - I have stock mags though)

Also own a 1986 Mini MkV White (Half stained yellow)

This one is my work in progress, kinda. Ive owned it for about 2yrs now, and still needs a shit load of work, shes currently ceased. Though for now waiting till after exams before i get back to work.

2005 Subaru Impreza WRX STI.

subaru_impreza_wrx_sti_wr1_2004_03_s.jpg

This is not my actual car. but it does look just like it.

and yes they are as fast as people say.

unmodified stats:

300hp / 300 torque

0-60 4.9 sec

top speed 155mph (not hard to get there either)

Deveant that Citroen is hot...

wish we had those in the US.

Most of the time I drive our minivan. It's a '95 Mercury Villager. Bought it almost 4 years ago with 85k on it, and it now has near 190k on it. This is the most reliable thing we have ever owned! All that driving, and almost nothing in repairs. Other than maintenance(brakes, belts, tires, blah blah), we've put in a fuel pump($90) and had the front coil springs replaced($250). That's it.

Otherwise, I'm in the process of building another toy for myself. I'm an avid Mustang guy, but this was a great deal, and so much more fun! Anyone into American cars at all, Fords especially, will know what this is.

'91 Lincoln Mark VII LSC SE

LSC003.jpg

That pic is the day I got it, back in June. A lot has been done since, but I need to get recent pics. It kind of got shelved until winter due to our move to another town, but I'm back to woring on it again. It runs and drives, just sorting out some little things before the rest of the power upgrades(current dyno, 304rwhp). It'll be on the Hot Rod Power Tour next year in June.

• 1 month later...

Well,

I drive a 2007 Lamborghini Reventon. Here's a link to a picture:

http://www.unopenedtome.com/camry/camry02

This is a 100% custom lambo that I had shipped from Italy straight to Japan so it could be specially handcrafted to look, drive, and feel exactly like a black V6 '09 Camry SE. Please ignore the Toyota emblems, that's just to blend it in better on the roads so the cops don't pull me over on the spot for my total awesomness in everything, especially underground street racing (which I am number one, only race for pink slips, and win every time) Also I know Karate, I'm a third degree black belt and I kill people in underground fight clubs, and to prove I am a real bad ass, I went into K-mart the other day and bought something that was on blue light special. Oh.. and P.S. My car can also fly... into outerspace. I will post pictures of it later when I get a space-cam. Which should be here next week, but it takes so long for the mail to get here. Because I am rich and I live on a moon base and my P.O. Box is on the ISS.

Sincerely,

Infected_PC

Oh and P.S.x2 If I was going to have a signature, I'd probably put something stupid down here like...

My "Gaming Rig Specs"

PDP-6

Word length - 36 bits

Speed - 0.25 MIPS

Memory - 18-bit physical address protection and relocation registers

Instruction set - 2's complement

Input/Output - I/O and memory bus

Software - FORTRAN compiler, text editor, a debugger(DDT),PIP (Peripheral Interchange Program), and assembler

1992 Chevy Suburban, with 326,142.8 miles