Plane Crash

Deags

Okay. the rules are: Celebrities only. 1 per post.

The idea came up at work when someone goes u2 + the fray in a plane crash would be great. Then from the other room someone shouted "the whole cyrus family too" and it just grew from there. (myself i don't mind any of those people)

But i'll start.

Tom Cruise

Celebrities only: Not fair, cause all I want to put in there are Bush, Cheney, McCain and Palin.

Celebrities only: Not fair, cause all I want to put in there are Bush, Cheney, McCain and Palin.

i second that!!

but ok if i have to choose celebs ill choose chuck norris or steven segal those dudes irritate the shit outa me

Chuck Norris Facts:

-Chuck Norris once bet NASA he could survive re-entry without a spacesuit. On July 19th, 1999, a naked Chuck Norris re-entered the earth's atmosphere, streaking over 14 states and reaching a temperature of 3000 degrees. An embarrassed NASA publicly claimed it was a meteor, and still owes him a beer.

-Nagasaki never had a bomb dropped on it. Chuck Norris jumped out of a plane and punched the ground.

-Chuck Norris once shot down a German fighter plane with his finger, by yelling, "Bang!"

i third that

There are a lot of unanswered questions here.

This plane crash, are there other passengers on board? What about the pilot and first officer? Are there flight attendants?

What aircraft are we talking about? Airbus, Boeing, Douglas, Fokker, Lockheed?

And think of the negative environmental affects of a plane crash here. Are we talking over land or sea? What country? Where is this flight originating and what would be its intended destination before crashing? Afaik you can't file a flight plan intended to crash.

Also consider the economic affects. And what airline? I mean, look at Pan AM in 1991.

There are a lot of unanswered questions here and there seems to be a lot of room for collateral damage.

How about renaming the thread "Which celebrity would you like to die but not feel bad about wishing death upon"

Oh, and I don't think Bush should die in a plane crash. I mean, Air Force One is a REALLY nice Boeing 747-200B and that's just a waste of good hardware.

Oh, and I don't think Bush should die in a plane crash. I mean, Air Force One is a REALLY nice Boeing 747-200B and that's just a waste of good hardware.

Maybe it was a deadly head on collision with a wall while he was Drunk Driving on one of his Golf Carts...in an airport parking lot. :)

no what if bush hit cheney on the runway right before the wall as cheney was "quail hunting"?

Only if he backed up to see what he hit, and in the process ran him over again, then Cheny's hunting gun goes off, exploding the golf cart and taking them both out. (Damn, we got issues....)