Audio Visual Extender

911alertme

I am looking for a solution to run content from my computer to my TV. It needs to support audio and video coming out of my computer. The computer has S-Video and VGA coming out of it but if I need to upgrade from onboard video that shouldn't be a problem. I need to run it 32 feet (maybe a little less because I measured big). I was looking at something like this. This wouldn't be too bad but I would like if it supported more than 480p. HD would be nice but I'm not looking to spend a fortune.

Any recommendations would be great.

Thanks,

Spencer

I am looking for a solution to run content from my computer to my TV. It needs to support audio and video coming out of my computer. The computer has S-Video and VGA coming out of it but if I need to upgrade from onboard video that shouldn't be a problem. I need to run it 32 feet (maybe a little less because I measured big). I was looking at something like this. This wouldn't be too bad but I would like if it supported more than 480p. HD would be nice but I'm not looking to spend a fortune.

Any recommendations would be great.

Thanks,

Spencer

I think Wess covered this in season 1 or 2 by using standard cable coax to send the feed from your pc to the rest of the house over your existing cable lines.