Purchased FON and custom "pumkin" jacket ;)

Hey guys, just thought i would post this to show of me and a friends new project for the fon, we will be hacking it as per the tutorial on the recent few episodes of HAK.5...

Waiting on the fon to be delievered tomorrow morning, so we decided to get the "case" (pumkin) for ours, didn't wanna copy with the pineapple hehe hope you guys like the outcome, i'll be posting some images in a few hours!!

The case we will be using was purchased @ tesco here in scotland (£5.00) , its actually a automatic bubble machine, with 4 x AA battery pack built in (one of the reasons we picked it) :D and also has a pretty sweet power button on top, which will function :)

Thanks for reading!

Step 1 Cracking open the pumpkin.

img0074wh1.th.jpg

img0075dl5.th.jpgthpix.gif

WARNING FRUIT LOVERS BEWARE (No Pumpkins wur hurt in this mod...honest)

img0076to2.th.jpgthpix.gif

img0077me8.th.jpgthpix.gif

img0079ax4.th.jpgthpix.gif

Thanks again :)

haha! no way, that would be an awesome case! only problem is when me and Haktar wur in the store looking @ toys, we got some strange looks from people lol and the girl that sold us the pumpkin didn't say much, just looked at us weird lol

Everything we need came in the mail today, multimeter, battery connectors and the fon so its game on tonight :D ...*looks for dremmel*

Hey ;), me and OiNK have just finished downgrading n flashing the fon ;), it seems to be working but only when we connect to a SSID thats added to the whitelist, do u always have to add the SSID to the list before the connect?

we keep getting connection refused, i figured that it would automatically accept any SSID and it didnt have to be added to the whitelist

Hey ;), me and OiNK have just finished downgrading n flashing the fon ;), it seems to be working but only when we connect to a SSID thats added to the whitelist, do u always have to add the SSID to the list before the connect?

we keep getting connection refused, i figured that it would automatically accept any SSID and it didnt have to be added to the whitelist

Put it in black list mode, then it will take everyone apart from ones in the list.