Keeping fit

wetelectric

Often when you work with computers, it is hard to keep fit and toned. Here is a method to really tone your abs!

And I promise, people won't think you are insane... not in the least.

http://www.break.com/index/laugh-away-your-abs.html

How do fellow hak.5 ers (?) keep fit?

Simple, Gym and Swimming.

Somehow I think that if the Laughing Abs exercises take off then there may be a sudden increase in shootings of people doing exercise. Although I have to say I love the face that she pulls at the end of that video, what was that about?

oh yeah. to keep fit i work out a lil at home and walk about 2 miles every now and then

ROFLMAO! My wife and I have a GYM membership. Joined September 2007. I initially went every other day, dropped from 250 to 215-220lbs. Then my cousin passed away in January. Stopped going after that and maybe once or twice since the summer started. I need to go back and start again, but between everythign that has happened in the past year, cousin in January, Father in Law in March, and my wife being pregnant(We just had another baby in August), my work selling the company, and trying to work on my certifications, I really havent had much time for anything other than family and work. I definately need to start hitting the gym again though. I don't know that laughing like that in the GYM is such a good idea though :) They might kick my ass and toss me out the door.. lol

I hate paying for something and not using it...if for that reason alone I need to start working out again.

Although I have to say I love the face that she pulls at the end of that video, what was that about?

sex face :D

Haven;t seen you on here in ages

Good to see people active. I like the martial arts myself.

sex face :D

Haven;t seen you on here in ages

Good to see people active. I like the martial arts myself.

i havent taken a class in years but i do still do some shadowboxing for a workout lol

I go to a sword class every week, but recently its been hit and miss. Ive been meaning to go vegetarian. I gotta lose 20lbs asap, w/o the finger in the throat or just not eating. I walk alot. Its ironic, im at a hikers paradise, yet i dont hike ANY.

...How do fellow hak.5 ers (?) keep fit?

Sometimes you have to ask yourself, "What would Chuck Norris Do?"

That's why I use my Total Gym!

Oh, and I jog too.

Sometimes you have to ask yourself, "What would Chuck Norris Do?"

That's why I use my Total Gym!

Oh, and I jog too.

ive got a total gym!!!!!!

ive got a total gym!!!!!!

Hells yeah! Total Gym is the shiznite!

Actually, I lied. I have the knock-off Total Body Works 5000 by Weider, but its basically the same thing.

Personally, i go Kayaking every now and again, s'fun, but annoying, cos a kayaking trip is like a whole day, so not something that can be done before/after work.. getting the boats on the car etc.

I also do Ninjutsu twice a week. Its fun, painful and productive :) and a lot of the people there are geeks aswell.

although there are a couple of annoying "I ist leeter than thou" nooblets there. Classic quote:

"ill bet my sub is bigger than yours"

"I dont really care, my setup suits me fine"

"yeah but my sub is about the same height as me!"

"Ok, i admit it, your e-penis is bigger than mine"

Idiot went bright red, and much laugher was had by everyone

well i got this movie called defect... (crazy unicycling movie) decided i better learn how to do it.. its acutally quite fun.. and not to diffucult if you dont mind falling... alot.. lol

Thinking about it, you've got the cardio and you've got the use of the stabiliser muscles too.

I use to do kickboxing then stopped because of studies but i think that a sport like that keeps you in real good shape and tones muscle well. Since i stopped im gone so thin :(:( so i just pump a lil iron before i go sleep every night. But i still think the best way to get good looking arms is on the bag about half hour every second day. I miss kickboxing now :( and the fights

I walk dogs 3 times a day, around an hour to two each.

I also workout at my dad's home, he has a running machine (with incline feature), cycling machine, skiing machine, some weird step/twist thing and a sit-up pole.

I also study traditional Chinese Gong Fu (Wujiquan, Luohan Ru-Yi Quan, and Wuzuquan(Five Ancestors Kung Fu) as well as Qi-Gong and Tai-Ji, all as taught by Grandmaster Chee Kim Thong for those who know his name.