Moon wallpaper

mada360

Few things. I know you are new, so welcome to the forums. :)

First, maybe you should keep your wallpapers in one thread instead of a new one for each thread.

Second, there is a section on the Wiki for us to share the wallpapers if you want everyone to find it. Hosting for the wallpapers is off site, so you will need to use permanent links. dA uses temp links for downloads and your images might not allways show up for others. Better to point them to the deviations page instead when posting in a forum thread. Otherwise hosting it on your own server might be better.

http://wiki.hak5.org/wiki/Wallpapers

If you can't get your images into the wiki, just ask for help. Its really easy to setup once you see how it works.

and just a tip if your using photoshop to add the txt to these pictures.

on this one in particular you might want to change the logo to a gray color and lower the opacity a bit. maybe change it to overlay or screen depending on the color of your logo

Thanks for the heads up :)

and RougueHart i was actually going to do what you suggested but i found it looked a bit strange so i just left it :blink:

oh and this might be a very stupid thing to ask but do you have to edit the wallpaper page

i can't find an upload button.

oh and this might be a very stupid thing to ask but do you have to edit the wallpaper page

i can't find an upload button.

Please explain. Are you talking about dA's site? To change a wallpaper on dA, you have to "Edit Deviation" and then reupload a new image.

Wow, I'm really liking the wallpapers you guys are coming up with. I'm adding them to my que to show off on hak5.

That is probably one of the best ones I have seen you do so far. Really like that one. WHat are you rendering them in?

That is probably one of the best ones I have seen you do so far. Really like that one. WHat are you rendering them in?

mainly using photoshop and maya to make them. I make a texture in photoshop, then make the 3d models in maya then add the textures to them then bring them back into photoshop for fine tuning and color adjustments