Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'wfd2050.df3'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Talk
    • Everything Else
    • Gaming
    • Questions
    • Business and Enterprise IT
    • Security
    • Hacks & Mods
    • Applications & Coding
    • Trading Post
  • Hak5 Gear
    • Hak5 Cloud C²
    • WiFi Pineapple Mark VII
    • USB Rubber Ducky
    • Bash Bunny
    • Key Croc
    • Packet Squirrel
    • Shark Jack
    • Signal Owl
    • LAN Turtle
    • Screen Crab
    • Plunder Bug
  • O.MG (Mischief Gadgets)
    • O.MG Cable
    • O.MG DemonSeed EDU
  • WiFi Pineapple (previous generations)
    • WiFi Pineapple TETRA
    • WiFi Pineapple NANO
    • WiFi Pineapple Mark V
    • WiFi Pineapple Mark IV
    • Pineapple Modules
    • WiFi Pineapples Mark I, II, III
  • Hak5 Shows
  • Community
    • Forums and Wiki
    • #Hak5
  • Projects
    • SDR - Software Defined Radio
    • Community Projects
    • Interceptor
    • USB Hacks
    • USB Multipass
    • Pandora Timeshifting

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests


Enter a five letter word.

Found 1 result

  1. I Picked up the Sandisk Wireless Connect 16G at w.mart for $20 figured it would be fun to hack Processor: Marvell: 88wm302 (per FCC filing pictures) I tried pulling apart the firmware, comparing between the three firmware files I was able to find (2034) (2038) (2050) I was able to narrow the checksum down to a 96 byte area of the file but I just can't seem to crack the encoding maybe (3-way cipher??) I do know the version number is checksummed with the value in decimal converted to hex I finally gave up and took the device apart, there is a SD card inside the device. Taking the card out and putting it into a card reader I was able to see the device had (2) 16mb uninitialized partitions the second of them had the device firmware in it. While the card is within the Connect device this second partition is not accessible. File size is stored at the beginning of every file but I have yet to find the drive table so it must be a custom filesystem. I have edited the file 'sort.js' to allow index redirection to my own file I'll be adding this once i get it finished and simplified the process a bit. Notes: settings.xml is accessible from root 'sandisk.com/settings.xml' the device uses a http.post method to rewrite the xml file, I expanded this to try and re-write the scripts but got reply of 'Bad Request' /myconnect/files/ and /myconnect/wfd/ are the same directory javascript is in /static/js/ the media javascript is in /static/mejs css is in /static/css/ Index.html seems to be auto generated from a templatesort.js fills the page
×
×
  • Create New...