Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'update '.
Good day, fellow security enthusiasts! I seem to have found myself in a bit of a pickle... I just updated to the most recent version (1.3), and I noticed that my bunny had renamed itself. Odd... I nervously double clicked on the drive and was greeted by this assortment of characters. So, my steps. 1.) I downloaded the most recent firmware from the wiki. 2.) I placed it in the root directory of the bunny, blah blah, police lights, blue light, successful install! Or so I thought. 3.) After I saw the above result, I downloaded the bunnyupdater. When I attempted to run it, it said that it couldn't find the bunny version and exited. (the astute among you may notice that there is no version.txt. I assume that this caused the error.) 4.) I performed a recovery using the exact instructions from the wiki. To my horror, I was greeted by this same sight. I have now stopped messing with it and come running to my peers. Hopefully this community of hackers, gurus and IT ninjas can get me up and running again.