Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'satellite'.
I thought this was cool I tried a few designs ended up botching them up but I found out just some simple rabbit ears extended to the right length plugged in via coax to my SDR was just enough to make this work even if for a little. I still got to remove the rabbit ears from tv antenna there used for to help increase the image quality then solder them to some coax but even when it was storming and I lost power I still got a image barely so this is a good start can't wait to make a video on it when I get it all clear and automated. Recent attempt turned out a little better managed to get it in false color as well as all the other channels when I get good with Noaa satellites i'm gonna try Meteor satellites.