Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'recon bug'.
Found 3 results
Hey Fam! I just set up my c2 cloud server on a digitalocean VPS w/ https, domain name and everything with no issues. I also set up my wifi pineapple to reconnect to the c2 web server when it connects to the interwebz. I cannot, however, seem to get the recon module working in the c2 web interface. It just keeps loading and saying there is no recon info yet. I let it run for a good 30-40 minutes before deciding something was wrong. Is this a bug or something on my end? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Much love to Hak5, Ramp115
Hello! Sorry for my bad english. Device: Wifi Pineapple nano, Firmware Version: 2.0.2 I found very interesting bug - when near you pineapple have Non-RFC WiFi network name (for examle my neighbor called his WiFi: "LENOVO-ПК_Network", ПК - it's Russian symbols) and near this network recon can't find nothing. Also if you go to Networking -> WiFi Client Mode -> scan you will show all networks us "undefined". PineAP also work incorrectly near this place. Do you now how i can fix it? In my country i often see native symbols in WiFi network name.
Hi there. I upgraded to 1.1.2 just recently, and have been experiencing some issues with Recon. It freezes at 100%, without any results showing. I'm also forced to press stop, regardless of the timer i set. The strange thing is that it occasionally works! But that's like 1/20 times. While i was debugging it, i noticed that /tmp/recon-$scanID was empty. So i tried to execute the Recon command manually over SSH, and got this output: root@nano:~# pinesniffer wlan1mon 15 0 /tmp/recon-test_15 [*] Pinesniffer started on wlan1mon, running for 15 seconds terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::out_of_range' what(): basic_string::erase Aborted root@nano:~# pinesniffer wlan1mon 30 0 /tmp/recon-test_30 [*] Pinesniffer started on wlan1mon, running for 30 seconds terminate called after throwing an instance of 'std::out_of_range' what(): basic_string::erase Aborted When i attempt to run the command on my Tetra it works as expected, and the temp file contains the correct output.