Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'fix'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Talk
    • Everything Else
    • Gaming
    • Questions
    • Business and Enterprise IT
    • Security
    • Hacks & Mods
    • Applications & Coding
    • Trading Post
  • Hak5 Gear
    • Hak5 Cloud C²
    • WiFi Pineapple Mark VII
    • USB Rubber Ducky
    • Bash Bunny
    • Key Croc
    • Packet Squirrel
    • Shark Jack
    • Signal Owl
    • LAN Turtle
    • Screen Crab
    • Plunder Bug
  • O.MG (Mischief Gadgets)
    • O.MG Cable
    • O.MG DemonSeed EDU
  • WiFi Pineapple (previous generations)
    • WiFi Pineapple TETRA
    • WiFi Pineapple NANO
    • WiFi Pineapple Mark V
    • WiFi Pineapple Mark IV
    • Pineapple Modules
    • WiFi Pineapples Mark I, II, III
  • Hak5 Shows
  • Community
    • Forums and Wiki
    • #Hak5
  • Projects
    • SDR - Software Defined Radio
    • Community Projects
    • Interceptor
    • USB Hacks
    • USB Multipass
    • Pandora Timeshifting

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests


Enter a five letter word.

Found 5 results

  1. Hello everyone, I've been playing around with a freshly acquired Wifi Pineapple Tetra. I upgraded, did a few factory resets and frimware reset too I there a two problems that need to be fixed. The first one apparead with the firmware upgrade from 2.4.something to the latest 2.6.2. : The live scan results don't print. We need to do a scan, stop it and load the scan file to output the results. I have seen this issue a few times on the forums but no admin/dev here made any answer or fix. WE NEED TO FIX THIS. This feature is important for the field pentesting. The second one is linked to w
  2. On our devices it is possible to run Python code, but even a simple "Hello World" Python script can take up 6-8 seconds to run, at worst! Investigations seems to show that all Python modules are kept in .py source code, and is compiled in memory on each run. (To save space i guess) Due to having alot of modules and that we're using small embedded devices, this causes delays in even the simplest of Python-related code! Example: Alot of the python scripts on my Mana Toolkit is slow, and causes the CPU-usage to sky-rocket. So what can we do do 'fix' this? Open a SSH terminal to
  3. hello everyone, i just got my wifi pineapple a few weeks ago. i have been trying to troubleshoot it myself but i just cant seem to figure out what is going on with my nano. i set it up correctly and followed the directions like i was supposed to. then when i go to run the guided setup everything goes smooth until it tells me to connect my pineapple to my computer. i connect it but it doesnt seem to recognize it. now i connected it to my laptop and can go to the website with it and its fine but in order for me to connect it to the internet my computer for some reason will not recognize it
  4. Had problems tethering my pineapple and using wifi at the same time in kali. here is how i fixed it 1. right click network icon, select edit connections 2.select wired connection 1 and edit 3.select ipv4 settings 4. press the button that says Routs 5.check the box that says "use this connection for resources on its own network" 6. press ok and run mp5 ( run wp5 with ./wp5.sh) i had problems with sh wp5.sh Hope this helps someone
  5. Hello, recently i tried out some ducky scripts which contained this key: " ^ " I ran into the problem that the latest decoder (v2.6) isn't compatible with the german keyboard layout. After i took a look into the de.properties file i discovered the line with the problem: //ASCII_5E = CIRCUMFLEX_BITS + KEY_SPACE // 94 ^ To fix this problem edit the lines above like this: ASCII_5E = KEY_TILDE // 94 ^ Now your ducky should be able to quack this: ^^^^ on a german keyboard layout :DModded Decoder v2.6 and de.properties are attached. Update: ASCII_27: " ' " seems to have problems too. Fix:
×
×
  • Create New...