Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'filters'.
Hey All, Few things here - 1.I see constant issues installing modules to SD card, IMHO path doesn't propagate properly during install. Any manual ssh fix for that? 2.Would be nice to be able and save config along with ALL modules and their settings in case firmware rollback or factory default is needed really bad. 3.Appears to me that modules like dwall and other goodies report only when Module splash screen is open and data streams live. If there an option to at least smtpout results report? 4.Anybody else tried Nano via tunneled router since sharing pc's lan traffic exposes your IP even if main connection is tunneled? 5.Talking about logging and sending reports - with the latest firmware reports come in not as an attachment but archive code in plain message. Weird but workable. >CUT begin 644 WiFi_Pineapple_Report_2018-02-15-14-18.tar.gzM'XL(`/SJA5H"`^V6P6K<,!"&?76>0OAL$LF6I>S<2J&WTE(*/92P
I have a new Nano - and have not yet been able to get a client to associate with it. I used Recon mode to whitelist a few of my devices - and changed filter to Allow mode. I also set the active configuration as the default in PineAP (with the daemon running, association enabled, and most of the other features on). Now, I cannot change the filter list. I try clicking on one and remove, doesn't remove it. I tried the drop down under client filtering - that doesn't do anything. I tried disabling PineAP, same results. I also tried to disable the PineAP daemon, uncheck all the options and saved the active configuration as default. After reboots, it still comes up all enabled and running. Any idea how to clear this up without having to do a device reset?
Good day, I been struggling to know how to use the filters in the Nano web interface. If i misconfig the settings the Nano broadcast every SSID probe nearby and that is to nousy for me. For my test i just need one Fake AP and every client can associate to that AP, then just some specific clients for later test the modules How the "Allow" and "Deny" works and how should i need to configurate for my testing proposites? Sorry for my english and thanks in advance.
I recently started to experiment with ettercap and its filters to see what can be done with them. I read through some tutorials avaliable online and was able to successfull create my own filter. Now my problem is that inside the filter I have the replace function that should replace the first sting with the second one. However this is not the case. My filter is very simple and is as follows: I compile this filter as filter .eg and run ettercap, replacing the * with the relevant IP address. ettercap -T -F filter.eg -w testdump -M arp /***.***.***.***/ // output: I activate the filter and expect the Netcat message sent to that machine "Hello" to be changed to " Bye " and "Data Changed" to be outputted to the local terminal. However although "Data changed!" is outputted to the local terminal the Netact message remains unchanged and appears on the target machine as "Hello". Can anybody correct me as to where I have gone wrong with this basic filter.