Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'encoding'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Talk
    • Everything Else
    • Gaming
    • Questions
    • Business and Enterprise IT
    • Security
    • Hacks & Mods
    • Applications & Coding
    • Trading Post
  • Hak5 Gear
    • Hak5 Cloud C²
    • WiFi Pineapple Mark VII
    • USB Rubber Ducky
    • Bash Bunny
    • Key Croc
    • Packet Squirrel
    • Shark Jack
    • Signal Owl
    • LAN Turtle
    • Screen Crab
    • Plunder Bug
  • O.MG (Mischief Gadgets)
    • O.MG Cable
    • O.MG DemonSeed EDU
  • WiFi Pineapple (previous generations)
    • WiFi Pineapple TETRA
    • WiFi Pineapple NANO
    • WiFi Pineapple Mark V
    • WiFi Pineapple Mark IV
    • Pineapple Modules
    • WiFi Pineapples Mark I, II, III
  • Hak5 Shows
  • Community
    • Forums and Wiki
    • #Hak5
  • Projects
    • SDR - Software Defined Radio
    • Community Projects
    • Interceptor
    • USB Hacks
    • USB Multipass
    • Pandora Timeshifting

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests


Enter a five letter word.

Found 3 results

  1. Wrote a ducky script to capture Computer Name, Username, IP address and Current Time stamp through a Powershell script. Never works the way I want after encoding it and using the BIN file. The RUN window never opens and nor does notepad. It randomly opens some excel file on the desktop and writes the STRING values there. The powershell commands at the end of the script seem to executed fine in the RUN window, but since the PS1 file is never created using notepad, they are useless. I feel it might have to do something with the encoding - I've tried GB and US (my keyboard layout is US). I have
  2. Wrote a ducky script to capture Computer Name, Username, IP address and Current Time stamp through a Powershell script. Never works the way I want after encoding it and using the BIN file. The RUN window never opens and nor does notepad. It randomly opens some excel file on the desktop and writes the STRING values there. The powershell commands at the end of the script seem to executed fine in the RUN window, but since the PS1 file is never created using notepad, they are useless. I feel it might have to do something with the encoding - I've tried GB and US (my keyboard layout is US). I have
  3. I've never hacked a phone before but with all the buzz about Android lately I figure I should at least try it out. I was looking through available metasploit payloads and there are some shells and meterpreters already available but not really a whole lot of encoding options for ARM based payloads. As far as signatures for go I think I could pretty much change up all of the names of variables and functions names within a given program to random strings. Like pipe them through openssl or truncate the output and use the truncated hash random(random(hash)) and it would come out different for sign
×
×
  • Create New...