Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'bunny '.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Talk
    • Everything Else
    • Gaming
    • Questions
    • Business and Enterprise IT
    • Security
    • Hacks & Mods
    • Applications & Coding
    • Trading Post
  • Hak5 Gear
    • Hak5 Cloud C²
    • New USB Rubber Ducky
    • WiFi Pineapple
    • Bash Bunny
    • Key Croc
    • Packet Squirrel
    • Shark Jack
    • Signal Owl
    • LAN Turtle
    • Screen Crab
    • Plunder Bug
    • WiFi Coconut
  • O.MG (Mischief Gadgets)
    • O.MG Cable
    • O.MG DemonSeed EDU
  • Legacy Devices
    • Classic USB Rubber Ducky
    • WiFi Pineapple TETRA
    • WiFi Pineapple NANO
    • WiFi Pineapple Mark V
    • WiFi Pineapple Mark IV
    • Pineapple Modules
    • WiFi Pineapples Mark I, II, III
  • Hak5 Shows
  • Community
    • Forums and Wiki
    • #Hak5
  • Projects
    • SDR - Software Defined Radio
    • Community Projects
    • Interceptor
    • USB Hacks
    • USB Multipass
    • Pandora Timeshifting

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests


Enter a five letter word.

Found 1 result

  1. Good day, fellow security enthusiasts! I seem to have found myself in a bit of a pickle... I just updated to the most recent version (1.3), and I noticed that my bunny had renamed itself. Odd... I nervously double clicked on the drive and was greeted by this assortment of characters. So, my steps. 1.) I downloaded the most recent firmware from the wiki. 2.) I placed it in the root directory of the bunny, blah blah, police lights, blue light, successful install! Or so I thought. 3.) After I saw the above result, I downloaded the bunnyupdater. When I attempted to run it, it said that it couldn't find the bunny version and exited. (the astute among you may notice that there is no version.txt. I assume that this caused the error.) 4.) I performed a recovery using the exact instructions from the wiki. To my horror, I was greeted by this same sight. I have now stopped messing with it and come running to my peers. Hopefully this community of hackers, gurus and IT ninjas can get me up and running again.
×
×
  • Create New...