Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'R2'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Talk
    • Everything Else
    • Gaming
    • Questions
    • Business and Enterprise IT
    • Security
    • Hacks & Mods
    • Applications & Coding
    • Trading Post
  • Hak5 Gear
    • Hak5 Cloud C²
    • WiFi Pineapple Mark VII
    • USB Rubber Ducky
    • Bash Bunny
    • Key Croc
    • Packet Squirrel
    • Shark Jack
    • Signal Owl
    • LAN Turtle
    • Screen Crab
    • Plunder Bug
  • O.MG (Mischief Gadgets)
    • O.MG Cable
    • O.MG DemonSeed EDU
  • WiFi Pineapple (previous generations)
    • WiFi Pineapple TETRA
    • WiFi Pineapple NANO
    • WiFi Pineapple Mark V
    • WiFi Pineapple Mark IV
    • Pineapple Modules
    • WiFi Pineapples Mark I, II, III
  • Hak5 Shows
  • Community
    • Forums and Wiki
    • #Hak5
  • Projects
    • SDR - Software Defined Radio
    • Community Projects
    • Interceptor
    • USB Hacks
    • USB Multipass
    • Pandora Timeshifting

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests


Enter a five letter word.

Found 1 result

  1. A bit of back story as to why I started this project. I'm a student in Sweden and I'm still learning Java, and I love the work that have been done to the USB Rubber Ducky, but cannot afford to buy one as of yet :( So I thought why not use my old Arduino Uno R2 to do the work. But soon I realized the Arduino Uno R2 did not support USB-HID with its Atmega8U2 chip that converted the usb into serial, so I was bummed down for a while. But just recently I started to research more about Arduino Uno R2 and its Atmega8U2. I found a very useful blog post (link) about someone that had created a .hex file that could be flashed in DFU-mode to Arduino's Atmega8U2 chip to enable HID support, the only downside to this was that it removed the ability to upload Arduino code to the Arduino itself so you have to go back and forth from the normal state of the Atmega8U2 and the keyboard state. When I finally got everything working and I could send key presses through the Serial.write function I started working on a converter that would convert DuckyScript to the Arduino so I could get a semi working USB Rubber Ducky. It took me a weekend and i was happy with the first conversion program. As of today I have improved on it a bit but there is still a lot of work left to do. But I think it is ready to be used for some simple DuckScripts. I would really love to hear what everyone thinks about this and how it can be improved. Features Allow you to convert most DuckyScript to the Arduino Only supports Swedish as keyboard language (multi language support is planned). Can handle pretty large DuckScripts (The base script is ~5.3KB) Can input key presses at a pretty fast speed (depending on the actual computer it might miss a keystroke since its using Serial functions). OpenSource! Source code https://github.com/thesymbol/DuckyScriptToArduino/tree/ba1d485dae6ccb5add5cf7c76d2ea75184fc2c67
×
×
  • Create New...