Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags '2.7.0'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


Forums

  • Talk
    • Everything Else
    • Gaming
    • Questions
    • Business and Enterprise IT
    • Security
    • Hacks & Mods
    • Applications & Coding
    • Trading Post
  • Hak5 Gear
    • Hak5 Cloud C²
    • WiFi Pineapple Mark VII
    • USB Rubber Ducky
    • Bash Bunny
    • Key Croc
    • Packet Squirrel
    • Shark Jack
    • Signal Owl
    • LAN Turtle
    • Screen Crab
    • Plunder Bug
  • O.MG (Mischief Gadgets)
    • O.MG Cable
    • O.MG DemonSeed EDU
  • WiFi Pineapple (previous generations)
    • WiFi Pineapple TETRA
    • WiFi Pineapple NANO
    • WiFi Pineapple Mark V
    • WiFi Pineapple Mark IV
    • Pineapple Modules
    • WiFi Pineapples Mark I, II, III
  • Hak5 Shows
  • Community
    • Forums and Wiki
    • #Hak5
  • Projects
    • SDR - Software Defined Radio
    • Community Projects
    • Interceptor
    • USB Hacks
    • USB Multipass
    • Pandora Timeshifting

Find results in...

Find results that contain...


Date Created

  • Start

    End


Last Updated

  • Start

    End


Filter by number of...

Joined

  • Start

    End


Group


AIM


MSN


Website URL


ICQ


Yahoo


Jabber


Skype


Location


Interests


Enter a five letter word.

Found 2 results

  1. Dug the Nano out of a drawer and though I could have some fun with it again. Updated to firmware 2.7.0 from -I can't remember- , but last time I used it was late 2018. The CPU usage (measure through the status module) was averaging 100%. Navigating to any menu takes a minimum of 20 seconds from clicking on it to actually being able to use anything. After a few minutes menus wont even work at all and I end up just unplugging the thing as the whole web page is unresponsive and the shut down button doesn't work. Also am having a hard time getting the recon to work. Will click start and wait indefinably (record was 15 minutes) for anything to show up. Usually going to the dashboard then back works. Haven't been out yet so no open networks to test and see if clients will connect or not but the open SSID just decides to disappear after a few minutes after booting, can't connect to it and doesn't show up as an available SSID when searching for wifi on my phone. I've factory reset the thing twice with nothing to help. I don't know if its just a nasty firmware release or the device somehow broke while sitting in my underwear drawer for 2 years.
  2. Hi everybody, I found too much thread as : "My pineapple is bricked !" "I'm stuck on the redirect loop" "New FW not working" .... Please read a bit more changelogs before upgrade .... So we can focus on real problems ! (I think Seb is going to have a stack overflow if people don't stop this and still don't read docs...) Thanks to all the community ! Cheers
×
×
  • Create New...