Search the Community
Showing results for tags '1.3'.
The search index is currently processing. Current results may not be complete.
Hello, i just got my bash bunny yday, and i tried fews payloads straight after setting up languages & tools. I only managed to run, with the 1.3 firmware, the PasswordGrabber exploit with the lazaro.exe on a windows 7 computer. All others scripts claming "browsers creds" and other, are actually not working, on the 1.3. I can read that many people managed to make it work on a 1.2 or 1.1 version. If any of you, could actually tell me if this is a known problem, or tell me if you managed to run a creds grabber on a win8 or 10, with the 1.3 firmware. Thx for your answers :)