Hello guys, Before I start, I want to say that I looked on all the forums for a solution and tried multiple options until I started writing this. I have tried to make an exploit for Android. Everything works fine until I open the apk on my test phone where after I installed it by bypassing the security restrictions, it doesn't do anything. On msf it doesn't show that it's connected to a device. As well, regardless if I stop the exploit, kill it and remove it, the server is still up and contains the file. I need a solution since I believe that this is caused by the recent changes in metasploit and android 9.