I had successfully managed to connect to my router via ethernet cable and access the portal. I could even download modules and see the bulletin, and clients could connect and browse the internet. Then I had to move my gear and set it back up. When I did so, I had to put my WiFi to share with the ethernet for the router as I did not need to share the connection anymore previously. Now with sharing on, I cannot connect via the IP. there is also no choice to join via management WPA2 as the router was reset, however the default open AP shows. The router successfully boots up every time it is unplugged. Blue and orange lights show with both occasionally flickering. Access via SSH is not possible as I cannot reach its option through the interface.
The router is connected as followed:
1. An ethernet CAT5E cable - Laptop > Router.
2. USB 3.0 HUB is connected to the Laptop.
3. The Y end of the USB Y cable has both of its USB heads inserted into the USB 3.0 HUB connected to the laptop.
4. Micro USB end of the Y cable is connected to ETH1 micro USB port on the back of the Router.
5. The US wall plug is connected to the wall via extension lead and adapter for the UK.
6. The other end of the power cable is plugged into the back of the router and turned on.
7. All drivers on the laptop are up to date. All 4 antennae are connected.