The same steps can be followed for Windows 7 32bit...That's what she said!!!
Anyway follow the steps below
1. Visit https://github.com/midnitesnake/usb-rubber-ducky
then click the DOWNLOAD ZIP (To Right Of Screen). (I will tell you where to extract down below)
2. Visit http://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/download/details.aspx?id=14632and download.
3. Visit http://www.atmel.com/tools/FLIP.aspxand download
Flip 3.4.7 for windows (Java Runtime Environement Included)
two screens will come up. First the java runtime which will
give you the choice of declining or next/install. DON'T hit
decline. The second window will be for the Flip program.
Install it it in C:\Program Files (x86)\Atmel\Flip 3.4.7
4. Extract Rules....Make a folder by right clicking desktop and name it USB_RD.... Extract zip to this folder.
Then go into your folder(USB_RD) click USB-Rubber-Ducky-master then click Firmware,
then click Images choose a hex file from here.... duck_v2.hex is good.....
Then right click and select copy, Then go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Atmel\Flip 3.4.7
and past it in there....Then go back into USB_RD then click Flash and extract Duck Programming
there.... Once it's unzipped click into Duck Programming, copy program at bottom it should say program as it's name
past it in C:\Program Files (x86)\Atmel\Flip 3.4.7
5. Go to start type cmd and type in cd.. until it reads C:\
Then type cd C:\Program Files (x86)\Atmel\Flip 3.4.7
once there type program.bat duck_v2.hex and hit enter
or if you choose another hex file replace duck_v2.hex with
Let me know if you need any other help or questions....