Reading the changelog, I realized that my inability to plug a third wifi for client mode relay was a bug. Sadly, it's still not working. Here's what I did:
- Connect with Android USB tethering
- Upgrade the nano to 1.0.3
- Setup the nano again
- Use the Nano AP to connect to the Admin
- Format SD card (took me a while to find the format in the drop-down menu of "USB")
- Plug in the third wifi
- Choose to use wlan2 for client mode, enter wifi SSID and password, connect...
And that's where it stopped responding. The Nano AP disappeared.
So I connected to the same SSID as the client mode interface and nmap-scanned port 1471. That worked. The routing table was:
Kernel IP routing table
Destination Gateway Genmask Flags Metric Ref Use Iface
default 192.168.2.1 0.0.0.0 UG 0 0 0 wlan2
172.16.42.0 * 255.255.255.0 U 0 0 0 br-lan
192.168.2.0 * 255.255.255.0 U 0 0 0 wlan2
192.168.2.1 * 255.255.255.255 UH 0 0 0 wlan2
Is that the expected behavior ? It's a bit confusing.