Not to flame-as its posted under Mark 5 forum but want to get more folks on this site involved with getting a living documents started on the steps of setting up Mark 5 on------Ubuntu other distrosplus a living document / manuel on the tools used and linux command for each of these tools.
Living Docuemnts to Start Mark V setup steps, by the numbers for the following---yes I know about the SCRIPT we can download but lets try doing it by the numbers
1) General Setup-- step by step with screen shots
2) Windos --scott helm does a ok job on the web, but need more information --- need with better screen shots
3)Linux / Ubuntu / other distros setup --- with screen shots
4) Linux- list of commands for each tool used
Yes I know Newbie stuff, but I cannot remeber all the commands in linux never mind each of the tools.
Ya I agree with D*wad we need a better step by step list of how to setup the Mark 5. I got mine to work --using windos by switching to ubuntu and there are certain issues with setting up.
in looking at it on my other computer, you have multiple choices and tabs with ubuntu. also how about a dumb down step by step of how to setup the entire mark 5. Its great little brochure we get for 99.00 but step by step would be welcomed. Scott Helm on the web does a nice windos explain but nothing for ubuntu or linux etc...
1)Follow the little pamphlet to flash ---cool it works--but how about more info on karma--BTW I keep putting MACS addresses but not sure if there being stored???
2) Do you plug in the Mark 5 to our own laptop computers--- then enable Wifi also on our laptop?? if yes then what
3) What about running the programs or Blackbox / Kali Linux--
4) How about a list or commands for each tool used with Mark 5-- that would be helpful
Its nice to spend 99 bucks--pretty good deal but we need more documentation---at least the folks who do not pentest everyday.. thanks