Hi, I just got my Pineapple Mark IV running 2.4.1 standard from delivery and I have some issues..
1. When I try to install modules from web gui onto the USB stick nothing happends. It says it has been downloaded but I cant find it anywhere.
2. When I try to uninstall a module, its still pinned to the menu and I cant uninstall/remove(ex. tcpdump)
3. When I try to add a "page" to dnsspoof I get this error msg: Warning: fopen(config/spoofhost) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: No space left on device in /www/pineapple/pages/config.php on line 6
Could not open file!
4. WebUI is super slow! From I press one link to site refresh it takes 20sec
5. When I try to update to new version(2.7) I get md5 checksum error. Even tho its correct downloaded and I cleaned the browser catche.
6. I tried Reset and factory default, but that wont clear any of my problems.