Alternatives To Jasager?

I am not bashing on jasager I have fon 2100 I got back in 2005 and it has been collecting dust and when i saw the pineapple I instantly knew it was or can be used with fon, Well my question is can I do same thing on backtrack? Reason why I am asking I have other ideas for the 2100 and if I am not able to then I will use fon for jasager.

I am not bashing on jasager I have fon 2100 I got back in 2005 and it has been collecting dust and when i saw the pineapple I instantly knew it was or can be used with fon, Well my question is can I do same thing on backtrack? Reason why I am asking I have other ideas for the 2100 and if I am not able to then I will use fon for jasager.

securitytube.net has some videos in the wifi megaprimer on how to use the air crack suite to create a fake ap that will answer probe requests much like Jasager...its much more difficult to get going from scratch though. If I recall correctly it takes forever for the client to auto assign themselves IP addresses, and I could never get it to work correctly when I went through the megaprimer. Good luck!

telot

The biggest difference being that the aircrack route emulates master mode so it's a lot slower in comparison to Jasager. Also you should understand that the initial concept of the WiFi Pineapple was to create an inexpensive battery powered device that can be concealed and remotely managed.

The biggest difference being that the aircrack route emulates master mode so it's a lot slower in comparison to Jasager. Also you should understand that the initial concept of the WiFi Pineapple was to create an inexpensive battery powered device that can be concealed and remotely managed.

Darrien replied to my thread, I feel honored. XD

I understand now, I think I have weekend project to work on now, BTW if I wanted to make pineapple 4 is it the Alfa R36 I should buy? then again idk if there is release source codes for the Pineapple 4

Thanks!

Darrien replied to my thread, I feel honored. XD

I understand now, I think I have weekend project to work on now, BTW if I wanted to make pineapple 4 is it the Alfa R36 I should buy? then again idk if there is release source codes for the Pineapple 4

Thanks!

It is in the hak shop http://hakshop.myshopify.com/

$90 is a good buy, you get extras that other sources don't include IE "power adapter, retractable ethernet, stickers, start-up guide" and also are supporting the project. the firmware is getting better and better:-D

I understand if your worried about extra costs like shipping to expensive areas and duty fees.

Have a look at Karmetasploit for a PC alternative. It is part of Metasploit so will be on BackTrack. If you want to know more about it search the forums as I answered a question about it a few days ago.